1. It’s thunderstorming right now and I LOVE thunderstorms. Except I would rather it be thunderstorming as I’m trying to fall asleep – those are the best.
2. Love, love, love the new Tenth Avenue North album. Run, don’t walk, to pick it asap. You will love it. My favorite song is “You Are More.”
3. I’ve decided to reread Dee Henderson’s O’Malley series over the next couple weeks. You should beg, borrow, or steal them (well, don’t steal them) asap. They are that good.
4. I got three mosquito bites last night. I will never understand why they see a giant neon sign that reads “BITE ME” over my head.
5. And finally, what you’ve been waiting for. (Actually, that’s probably not true.) But last week I mentioned that sometimes I walk like a penguin, and Carissa and Jon both thought I should display said skill – so here is a video of me walking like a penguin. I think I’m saying “This is my penguin walk” at the beginning or something – but the mic didn’t pick it up. Also: I felt incredibly awkward doing this, but here you are: