1. The Design Girl is giving away $50 in credit for her scrapbook kits or design services in celebration of reaching nearly 2000 followers. Which is pretty exciting. I love her kits and her blog designs, so this contest makes me extremely, extremely happy.
2. I think Carissa‘s daughter Sage is super cute. :] And, no, I am not just trying to earn brownie points with Carissa. Her daughter really is adorable. You should follow the link to her blog and see for yourself.
3. We have a tree frog somewhere in our backyard. I have christened him Mr. Tree Frog and he was serenading me last night as I turned off the television at around midnight and went to bed.
4. Liz is coming to visit this weekend! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. It’s going to be SO much fun!
5. One of my best friends moved to St. Louis yesterday. I think I’m still trying to process the whole thing. But it’s made me think about friendship a lot more – in general, and the ones with which I’ve been blessed, and I think I’m going to blog about it later in the week.
6. My brother has forced me to start playing video games with him again – but I don’t mind, ha! It’s been fun to play with him, and I am very grateful to him for his patience with my lack of talent. I don’t play video games too often.