I’m joining up today because, as usual, my thoughts have no relation between them.
Well, except for the fact that I’m thinking them.
1. The alliteration in the title was on purpose. And not terribly well done, but I’m not a huge fan of alliteration anyway. In fact, most of the time I’m not even a huge fan of post titles, period.
2. I might be getting a new phone today. This is a very good thing, especially because every form of ridiculousness that my three-year-old Motorola Razr V3 has come up with in the past three years, it’s doing now. It’s shutting itself off, the battery is lasting a day when it should last more like three, and the memory is apparently vanishing into thin air. Plus, I’ve had a Razr for four years now. (I washed the first one. Smart, I know. I didn’t graduate with high honors for nothing.) It’s time for a new phone.
3. I haven’t had straight hair in about a week. I’m still trying to figure out how I feel about this. I straightened my hair basically every day for the past five months and so having curly hair again is taking some time to adjust back to.
4. On Saturday, the suspense idea I had finally started ironing itself out. And then morphing into something else, which I didn’t entirely appreciate. So that’s in some sketchy territory, but thankfully further along than it was. But then my friend Jon also had the idea that I should just write a mythical, fantasy type story. So maybe I’ll just throw out the realistic fiction idea and start writing about penguins that ride saber toothed tigers and eat manna.
5. Speaking of penguins, I do a killer penguin walk. I won’t actually prove that to you, though.
Or at least, not today. Haha.
And I might be kidding anyway.
But not totally.
6. I got my first bug bite of the summer yesterday. I am not happy about this. Especially after the miracle that was last summer, when I was hardly bitten at all. But that’s a whole other blog post & rant in itself.