• reading like a fiend for a month will wear you out. especially if 98% of your reading material is on the Kindle app for iPhone.
• if you have more books than will fit on your bookshelves, you don’t have too many books. what you have is too few bookshelves.
• a letter in the mail is infinitely more satisfying than a new email or text message.
• statement necklaces are fun. even if you aren’t really a statement person.
• it is never too early to dress in spring colors.
• if you leave your iPod touch uncharged and lost in a drawer for months, you will find when you do actually stick it back on a charger that your iPod has lost all sense of time. it may, in fact, have confetti and champagne prepared to celebrate the arrival of 1970.
what has life taught you lately?